By Prodigy Labs on Jun 30, 2022 7:00:00 AM
We asked Arpitha Joshi, QA Lead at Prodigy, to share some of her experiences working at our company and why she is passionate about the tech industry. Continue reading to see Arpitha's full interview.
- Q: What do you do at Prodigy?
A: I am a Quality Assurance Lead.
- Q: What does your day-to-day at Prodigy typically look like?
A: My day-to day typically involves the following activities:
- Evolving QA processes and ensuring that our team is applying industry best practices.
- Lead and mentor QA team members and act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
- Q: What is your favourite part about working at Prodigy?
A: Getting to work with a great and dedicated team.
- Q: What is your favourite memory at Prodigy so far?
A: Going out to lunch with the team during the holidays, and also going to one of our executive's BBQ last year.
- Q: How did you become interested in the tech industry?
A: Technology has always been one of my passions and bringing technology and people together is something I've always wanted to do.
- Q: What is something most people don't know about you?
A: I love public speaking and I am a part of Toastmasters.
Arpitha's leadership skills and her passion for technology and people make her a fantastic addition to our team. We are very lucky to have her as part of the team!