By Prodigy Labs on Apr 23, 2022 12:17:50 PM
We asked Trevor Breininger, Prodigy's Business Development Director, to share some of his experiences working at Prodigy and why he is passionate about the tech industry. Continue reading to see Trevor's full interview.
- Q: What do you do at Prodigy?
A: I sell our consulting and staff augmentation services at Prodigy.
- Q: What does your day-to-day at Prodigy typically look like?
A: My day-to-day typically involves reaching out and following up to a variety of new clients, getting MSAs signed, and seeing how we are fulfilling the business coming in.
- Q: What is your favourite part about working at Prodigy?
A: Working with a great and dedicated team.
- Q: What is your favourite memory at Prodigy so far?
A: Going out to lunch with the team during the holidays, and also going to Mario's BBQ last year.
- Q: How did you become interested in the tech industry?
A: Technology is one of my passions and bringing technology and people together is something I've always wanted to do.
- Q: What is something most people don't know about you?
A: I love public speaking and am a part of Toastmasters.
Trevor's passion for technology and his business capabilities makes him the perfect employee for the Business Development Director position at Prodigy. We are very grateful to have Trevor be part of the team!